Silicon Valley Growth and Monetization Strategy Forum
Four Seasons Hotel, 2050 University Ave, Palo Alto, 94043 CA, United States
The Annual Silicon Valley Growth and Monetization Strategy Forum will explore how leading tech company executives are fueling growth in their organizations and designing monetization strategies.
Why you Should Attend:
- Keynote presentations by Andrew Malcolm, SVP of Marketing at Evernote & Tom Buiocchi, CEO at ServiceChannel
- Panel Discussion on Building and Sustaining Growth
- Exclusive access to network with industry experts
The general session of the forum is sponsored by Simon-Kucher & Partners, however, you must apply to register to attend.
Prior to the forum we are adding a new addition this year: The Monetizing Innovation Workshop. Attendees will learn:
- 9 key steps to better monetize your innovations
- How to inspire change with case studies and examples on best and worst practices for each step
- Frameworks and tools to evaluate your organization and get them on track to better monetization
This workshop is based off the book Monetizing Innovation, and will be led by one of the book’s authors, Madhavan Ramanujam, Simon-Kucher & Partners board member, and the book’s internal editor, Sara Yamamoto. The expertise and examples provided are a culmination of nearly half a decade of work codifying and consolidating the work Simon-Kucher & Partners has done on new product and innovation pricing over the past 30 years.
This workshop is $1,000 to attend. There are a limited number of participants to maximize the effectiveness of the workshop so please register early.