Richard Zinoecker is the Managing Partner of the Warsaw office at Simon-Kucher. He is responsible for business and personnel development in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe (special focus Poland, Czech Republic and Baltic States) and is currently managing a team of 20 consultants based in Central Europe.
Richard´s consulting work has a focus on price excellence, value-based pricing and distribution policy as well as market strategy and sales excellence. In his twelve years in consulting and his 6 years in the Polish market, Richard has developed market and pricing strategies for over 200 B-2-B and B-2-C clients both in Western and Central Europe .
Richard holds a degree in commercial sciences from Vienna University of Business Administration with stints at the Lomanossow University Moscow and Lincoln University in Christchurch, New Zealand.
He also co-authored the books How to Develop Your Business Strategy and Pricing Excellence for Technology Companies and has written over 20 articles on pricing and sales in business journals. Currently, he is a lecturer of pricing at the MBA of Vienna University of Business Administration and Economics and at the Academy of Strategic Management of Harvard Business Review Poland.
Specific project examples in Central Eastern Europe include:
- Revamping of pricing models for household clients for leading Polish telecommunication provider
- Training, pricing and negotiation program for Polish system automotive supplier
- Complex price optimization (audit, value based pricing for products and clients) for Polish wholesale distributor of commodities
- Complex price optimization (audit, price forcasting, tool for target price for clients, approach for fomulas) for CEE chemical company
- New approach for promotion management for furniture supplier
- Price optimization in different areas for an owner driven Polish group of companies
Zebra Tower, XII p, Mokotowska 1, Warszawa 00-064 , Poland
Villa Foksal, Foksal 3/5, Warszawa 00-366 , Poland