Florent Jacquet is a Senior Partner in the Paris office of Simon-Kucher & Partners. He joined the company after his graduation from HEC in Paris, a leading French Business School. Together with other associates, he co-founded the French office to develop the international presence of Simon-Kucher & Partners.
Florent focuses on revenue management and profitability improvement through reviews of product/price/promo, channel and sales strategies. Florent is member of the global Consumer Goods & Retail practice.
Recent project examples include:
- Margin audit, opportunity review through a 360° analysis generating Quick Wins
- Review and key account plans and enhancement/redefinition of sales strategy per distributor
- Sales tooling to improve negotiation preparation & efficiency
- Mapping of brand territories and alignment / rationalization of brand portfolio strategy
- Review of discounts & trade terms
- Value pricing, pricing tier optimization, review and optimization of list prices
- Segment-specific value, price and selling strategy
Florent regularly publishes contribution in the general & specialized press, and is co-author of La Stratégie Prix, Dunod, 2011 (3rd edition), a book that summarizes key insights on pricing, and Psychologie des Prix, De Boeck March 2015, mapping psychological effects when consumers make price decisions.